Energy audit is an independent inspection of the systems of consumption, distribution and generating power resources, directed on valuation of active level of power effectiveness of the investigating object, determining the potential of power-saving and technical resolving of its achieving.
In the modern conditions of competition the improvement of power effectiveness stands in the same raw with optimization of the company’s expenditure, that is why power auditing is the first reasonable step to shortening of consumption of power resources, as considerable part of outlay of the enterprise, increasing reliability and safety of activities.
The aims of energy audit:
- Actualization of information about the structure of power resources consumption and power equipment.
- Determining the need in power resources.
- Determining the potential of power-saving.
- Elaboration measures on achieving potential of power- saving, introduction the new power effective technologies and equipment, methods of managing power resources consumption.
- Technically-economical reasons of proposed power-saving measures.
The stages of energy audit.
- Documental examination. Collection of documental facts about structural and quantitative indicators of production and consumptions power resources of the enterprise, technological processes and production output.
- Instrumental examination. Realization of measuring and tests of power resources consumption and factors influencing on it with the aim of valuing of current power effectiveness and determining the potential and directions of power-saving.
- The stage of analysis. Data and results analysis of documental and instrumental examinations, determining the balance between needed and actual consumption of power resources, valuation of the potential of power-saving and elaboration technical resolving of its realization in the directions of power resources usage.
- Elaboration power-saving and power effectiveness improvement program. Elaboration power-saving measures, determining the cost of their realization and the size of power-saving effect, technically-economical reasons and formation the program of realization.
- Power passport elaboration.
- Power passport examination in self-regulating organization (SRO) and transferring to the Ministry of Energetics.
The advantages of the use of decision:
Fulfillment legislation requirements;
The real display of power effectiveness of the enterprise;
Possible potential of power-saving;
Improvement of effectiveness and profitableness of business;
Improvement of reliability and quality of power supply;
Opportunity for elaboration the consecutive, economically reasonable plan of investment and improvement its power effectiveness.